PJF Mudd

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

One day, while out and about on errands, I ran across a tin of Theo Drinking Chocolate. I am constantly on a quest to fulfill my darkest desire for mud-like cocoa, so I looked at the ingredient list. I was impressed. Thus, I decided to use my inspiration and concoct a mug of "Mudd" (as I call it).

what you'll need:



1c raw milk (or raw cream if you have access to it)
1 oz raw cacao butter
2T raw cacao powder
raw honey or agave (not pictured, but encouraged)
OPTIONAL: Kahlua, Peppermint or Cinnamon Schnapps, Irish Cream, or Amaretto
(I don't condone alcohol, but thought I'd throw out the suggestions in case you do), oh and don't forget marshmallows!

You will want to have a cooking thermometer on hand.

Over low heat, slowly warm raw milk and cacao butter, being careful not to exceed 108F. I know that may not seem very warm, but trust me-- it is.

Pour into mug and stir in cacao powder and sweetener.


Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment