S'more Crumble

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I was in a very naughty dessert mood, and if there's any excuse to sneak chocolate into my day, I will find it! Plus who doesn't love s'mores?

What you'll need:


La Nouba marshmallows (you may wish to use regular marshmallows, are make your own, if you have issues with malitol as a sweetener. I choose La Nouba b/c they are VLC and help me stay on target, personally. You have to do what works for Y-O-U!)
Good quality dark chocolate chunks
1/4c Cinnamon
1/4c Coconut Palm Sugar or Xylitol (powdered Stevia also acceptable)
1/2c almond meal
1/2c coconut flour
1/4c EVCO
2 eggs

Preheat oven to 350F

In large bowl, mix egg, almond meal, cinnamon, and EVCO until it begins to crumble.


Gently crumble 1/2 of mixture into glass dish.

Place marshmallows and chocolate chunks on top. This part is all about preference, depending on how "s'moresy" you want it. I ended up using 2 packages of marshmallows in mine.

Crumble remainder of mixture.

Bake in oven 25 mins or until marshmallows get toasty & gooey.

Serve with a scoop of vanilla gelato, and a drizzle of chocolate syrup (optional)

0 comments:

Post a Comment